It’s really funny… I remember when I first came on to the internet in 2008 after 14 years of Network Marketing failure. I had no idea why I simply could not have success… Yet then I realized I had no idea how to market. I definitely had no idea what a sales funnel was or even how to create a sales funnel. I mean who does that?
Doesn’t the company put all that together for me??? Ummmm NO! Yet I found out the hard way… I spent thousands of dollars.. yes thousands… I even spent my Daddy’s money attempting to have success.. yet I didn’t have all the information.
You probably know exactly what I mean.. well as you pay close attention to the information in this post, I’m going to show you a few things that I found out that turned everything around.
Before we build a sales funnel let’s talk about what is a sales funnel and why you want it. See the sales funnel is basically the process that your soon to be customer or prospect goes through in order to get to the buying process.. especially if they do not buy during the first encounter.
And let’s be honest.. I’ve found that at my current rate only about 10% buy during the first encounter.. so what do you do with the other 90%? See when I was failing in Network Marketing.. I was throwing the other 90% away…they said no and that was it.. Can you relate?
BAM.. in comes the sales funnel.. it allows you to… lets see how can I put it… MOLD your prospect that says..
- “Not Now”
- “Maybe Later”
- “I just don’t know”
You get the point!
When you build a sales funnel you can now begin to create more sales out of the 90% that you left in the dust with out it.
So how do you build a sales funnel that keeps them wanting more..
Now here is where it gets good.. so good.. that I simply had to put it in a video..
Click Here To Discover The 3 Steps To Generate 5 Fresh Leads Every 24 Hours.
The Tools You Will Need To Complete The Sales Funnel Template
When creating a sales pipeline online you will need a few tools. I’ve listed them in the video yet here is a list in case you pass on the sales funnel marketing toolbox that contains everything you need.
- Blog Or Website
- Lead Capture Page Creator
- Auto- Responder
- An Offer That Pays You
- VALUE.. VALUE.. VALUE..
You can see the tools that I use under the Tools Tab above.
Regardless of what business you are building you deserve to have a sales funnel process working for you. The reality is that having options for your prospects only helps you in creating a larger solution base to offer. I mean what would McDonalds be like if it only had the hamburger. You are more then a one trick pony.. so show the world what you have.. and organize it all in your marketing funnel with the sales pipeline template in the video.
Take Away and Assignment
So now you know a few things that you deserve to have working for you in your business.. No need to feel overwhelmed. Once it is set up.. it works like Gang Busters.. (as a mentor of mines used to say.. smile)
I started with a system that had it all set up for me, well after I put in some information. So that while I was learning more about the strategy I could continue to collect my prospects and well.. get paid.
You have access to the exact system I use with set up sales funnels that convert to sales beautifully.
Your Assignment if you choose to accept it… (It will self destruct in 5 minutes.. lol)
1. Grab your eBook, and discover the tools to generate leads daily Click Here
2. Set up your sales funnel.
3. Start learning the Real info behind this internet marketing thing..
4. If you found this information helpful leave a comment, and share it on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter
Discover more about the entire sales process to set up your sales funnel here.